Penetration Tests will identify your cyber risk
What is penetration testing?
It is a systematic procedure to analyse and probe vulnerabilities in your networks and business systems.
Our specialists conduct hacking procedures which simulate those used by cyber criminals. This finds and tests weaknesses in your systems that cyber criminals could exploit.
Vulnerabilities that can be exploited by criminals often include
Poor security and improper configuration of systems
Flaws in hardware and software
Weaknesses in business procedures and processes and having no action plan countermeasures.
Not sure? You need to be on guard right now.
Why should you get regular Penetration Tests?
What would the impact be if a cyber criminal stole your digital data?
What legal consequences and probable lawsuits would a data breach have for your organisation?
If your IT systems were taken down, what implications would you face?
If your organisation was hacked successfully, what reputation damage would result and how would you manage it?
How Our Assessment Services Help You
- We identify the vulnerabilities and risks in your web/mobile applications and networking infrastructure
- The tests validates the effectiveness of current security safeguards
- Assessments quantify the risk to the internal systems and confidential information
- Test results provide detailed remediation steps to existing flaws and prevent future attacks
- The effectiveness of security and system updates/upgrades are validated
- The integrity of IT assets is protected by identifying malicious code hidden within
- Achieve and maintain compliance with applicable legislation and regulations
- Reduce the risk to your organisation
- Protect your IT security investment.
- Protect your clients, partners and other third parties.
Penetration Testing Report Back
- Comprehensive report with Executive and In-Depth Technical summaries.
- Testing at pre-agreed times so no disruption to your normal business operations.
- Mitigation actions for every vulnerability identified.
- All tests approved are explained before hand.
- Any critical vulnerabilities discovered are instantly notified and remedied as part of the investigation.
- Services are conducted in the strictest confidence with all activities and reports protected by military grade encryption.
- As members of Chartered Institute of Information Security, we operate to high professional standards.
By regular Penetration Testing you can;
Support your organisation’s compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation and Data protection Act 2018.
Enable conformance to standards such as the PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard)
Satisfy the standards required by the Cyber Essential scheme.
Know that you business has taken an important step to mitigation of cyber risk and the prevention of a cyber attack.
Vulnerabilities and Cyber Risk Reduced?
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Be smart and make the step to have your systems tested and your data protected..